What we do
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector and other highly regulated industries.
Global Relay delivers services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive supports, email, IM, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more – with mobile, Outlook and web access.
For more information about Global Relay please visit: www.globalrelay.com
Come work with Global Relay!
Global Relay is hiring! With over 325 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable “big data” architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station.
Global Relay is an award-winning company with a world-class team.
From the press release:
“Global Relay invests in their team to build up a strong and stable company. Best Managed companies are home grown companies making smart investments to achieve above average returns.”- Peter Brown, National Co-Leader of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program and Senior Practice Partner, Deloitte
Here are some of our other recent accolades:
Corporate Culture Awards
- Named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2013 by Waterstone Human Capital.
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work For in BC by BCBusiness in 2011 and 2012
- Ranked in the Deloitte Fast 50 and Fast 500, annual rankings of Canada and North America’s fasting growing technology companies, for three years running.
- Ranked among the top 100 (14th among technology companies) in the 2013 PROFIT 500, an annual ranking of the 500 fastest growing companies in Canada.
Entrepreneurship, Management & Vision Awards
- Global Relay was selected as one of Canada`s Best Managed Companies for 2013. Global Relay is the only BC tech company to have ever made it on both the Deloitte Fast 50 and Canada’s Best Managed Companies lists.
- Warren Roy, CEO, and Shannon Rogers, President & General Counsel, were selected by Ernst & Young as the 2013 Pacific Region Entrepreneurs of the Year in the Business-to-Business Products and Services category and received a Special Citation for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Received 2013 BCTIA Technology Impact Awards in the categories of Community Engagement, and Person of the Year (for Warren Roy). Global Relay was also a finalist in the Company of the Year category.
- Named one of Canada’s top Up-and-Coming Technology Company in the 2013 PwC Vision to Reality Awards.
- Named one of BC’s Most Innovative Companies for 2013 by BCBusiness Magazine.
- Warren Roy was named 2012 BC CEO of the Year by Business in Vancouver magazine
Featured Video: 2014 Ingenious Award winner
Global Relay was presented as a 2014 Ingenious Award winner at the Four Seasons’ gala dinner in Toronto.